- Viscosity is an important property of a polymer melt in plastics shaping processes. Upon what three parameters does viscosity depend?
- How does the viscosity of a polymer melt differ from most fluids that are Newtonian.
- What does viscoelasticity mean, when applied to a polymer melt?
- Which one of the following is the chemical formula for the repeating unit in polyethylene:
(a) CH2 (b) C2H4 (c) C3H6 (d) C5H8 (e) C8H8
- Use of a parison is associated with which one of the following plastic shaping processes:
(a) bi-injection molding (b) blow molding (c) compression molding (d) pressure thermoforming